Trust has become the key leadership competency of today’s challenging business world. It’s a measurable accelerator of performance and when trust goes up you gain in improved performance and costs go down!
Join us for this 2.5-hour session when we’ll provide you with a roadmap to establish trust on every level, build character and competence, enhance credibility and create leadership that inspires confidence
This powerful step by step guide will provide you with the common high trust behaviours found in the best leaders of today, inspiring your teams to breakthrough levels, igniting a passion for achieving outstanding results and business excellence.
- The 13 fundamental leadership behaviours proven to build trust.
- Why character, competence, integrity and care for your team need to be at the heart of your leadership style.
- The 4 cores of credibility that make you believable in others eyes.
- What ‘best in class’ organisations are doing to build a climate of trust and respect.
- The steps we can take to repair working relationships when trust has been lost.
This online interactive workshop is packed with loads of practical tips and how to’s sharing what some of the world’s most trusted leaders are doing to inspire higher performing teams that can be applied immediately within your team and business.
Programme Duration: 2.5 hours, 9.30am-12.00pm; delivered online.
The programme is designed to accommodate up to 20 delegates per event and includes action learning assignments to encourage application and learning is transferred into their job roles.
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone in a supervisory, team leadership or management position that want to become more effective leaders, build trust with their colleagues, find ways to develop the effectiveness of individuals within their team and raise the team’s overall performance.