Millenials will make up 75% of the workforce by 2025 with many attaining managerial roles replacing thousands of baby boomers along the way.
There is now an ever greater awareness of the need to prepare millennials for management.
Millennials need credibility and authority to lead. Relationship building and trust are vital. They need to listen to the experiences of their team and feel comfortable managing those older than themselves.
This innovative workshop will provide a powerful step by step guide designed to show you how to make the important transition from ‘doing’ to ‘leading’ with a leadership style based on inclusion, involvement and participation.
- How to make the transition from one of the team to team leader.
- 9 techniques proven to build effective working relationships.
- 4 essential components of trust that lay the foundations of your leadership style.
- 8 elements needed to build the respect of your team and colleagues.
- How to engage, enthuse and enable your team.
- How to develop your influencing and listening skills.
This interactive workshop is packed with loads of practical tips and how to’s that can be applied immediately within your team and business.
Programme Duration: 2.5 hours, 9.30am-12.00pm; delivered online.
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone taking the step up to into a supervisory, team leadership or management position and wants to find ways to develop their personal leadership effectiveness and the performance of individuals within their teams and the teams overall performance.