Leadership can be defined as the ability to gain the willing co-operation of others to achieve desired results.
One of our biggest leadership challenges is avoiding the temptation to micro-manage and step in at the first sign of trouble.
Join us for this powerful step by step guide that will provide you with the tools and techniques needed to keep your team focused, responsible and accountable for their actions in a positive and totally supportive manner.
- The 5 best ways to avoid subordinate supervision- i.e., not doing their work for them!
- How to build a culture of personal accountability and responsibility.
- What the best leaders do to engage, enthuse and empower their teams.
- How to coach your team to higher levels of productivity.
- How to give effective and constructive feedback respectfully.
- Radical Candour. How to tell your people what they need to hear, because you care!
This interactive workshop is packed with loads of practical tips and how to’s enabling you to step back from the front, keeping a strict focus on your priorities that ensures you are running your team not your team running you!
Programme Duration: 2.5 hours, 9.30am-12.00pm; delivered online.
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone in a supervisory, team leadership or management position that want to find ways to develop the effectiveness of individuals within their team and raise the team’s overall performance.