Keeping our teams motivated during these challenging times is a constant challenge facing anyone in a leadership position today.
Creating ‘employee engagement and a passion for work’ involves ensuring your team feels positive about their jobs as well as being prepared to go the extra mile to make sure everyone does their job to the best of their ability.
It’s come to be seen as one of the most important ways of measuring how employees feel about their work today.
This programme demonstrates the practical things that you need to keep a laser like focus upon to motivate and energise your team.
- Recognising the bottom-line business case for employee engagement.
- 10 Leadership factors proven to significantly impact on employee commitment, motivation and engagement.
- How to accurately identify what motivates each individual within your team and what you must do about it.
- How best in class leaders and companies use recognition to drive their engagement process.
- 6 Essential guidelines for effective recognition that ignites performance.
- The building blocks to effective recognition.
- A proven recognition formula that works and hits the bullseye every time.
This online interactive workshop is packed with loads of practical tips and how to’s sharing what some of the world’s most effective leaders are doing to motivate and engage their teams with ideas that can be applied immediately to help increase your management effectiveness.
Programme Duration: 2.5 hours, 9.30am-12.00pm; delivered online.
Who will benefit from attending? Anyone in a supervisory, team leadership or management position that want to find ways to develop their ability to engage, motivate and energise their teams and improve their overall performance.