Effective managers recognise that in order to achieve what’s expected of them they can’t do it all themselves.
They need to step back and be prepared to let go in a controlled way that creates time for them to work on their priorities and encourage others to take responsibility for key activities.
This programme will show you how to delegate effectively whilst ensuring accountability and positive control as you let go.
- How to recognise our current delegation competence on the delegation effectiveness continuum.
- Why the best managers quickly learn to delegate.
- Understanding what typically stops managers from delegating.
- When to delegate and not delegate.
- How to select the most appropriate person to delegate to.
- How to delegate effectively- the Tannenbaum-Schmitt levels of delegated freedom.
- The 9 Step process of successful delegation.
- The key principles to effective delegation.
This online interactive workshop is packed with loads of practical tips and how to’s sharing what some of the world’s most effective leaders are doing to build their delegation effectiveness and ideas that can be applied immediately to help increase your management effectiveness.
Programme Duration: 2.5 hours, 9.30am-12.00pm; delivered online.
Who will benefit from attending? Anyone in a supervisory, team leadership or management position that want to find ways to develop their personal delegation effectiveness and improve their overall performance.