One-on-ones when done well energise organisations and are opportunities to help others maximise their contributions.
It’s the best way for any manager and their team to discuss issues, develop a relationship and make sure their team’s goals are being met.
This interactive workshop will break down everything you need to know about the one-on-one and provide you the essential tools you need to deliver powerful and motivating feedback to your teams.
- What successful one-on-ones look like.
- A step-by-step guide to delivering effective one-on-ones.
- 4 Essential guiding principles on how to make your meetings effective.
- Preparation for and the questions you need to ask in your meetings.
- The 5 keys to creating accountability.
This online interactive workshop is packed with loads of practical tips and how to’s sharing what some of the world’s most trusted leaders are doing deliver effective one-on-one feedback that can be applied immediately within your team and business.
Programme Duration: 2.5 hours, 9.30am-12.00pm; delivered online.
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone in a supervisory, team leadership or management position that want to find ways to deliver more effective feedback and dialogue within their team and raise the team’s overall performance.