It’s not just an organisations products or services that make them successful but the people who deliver them.
This is driving a shift in how companies manage employee performance and transition into the next generation of performance management.
This programme shows you how managers and leaders can create a performance-oriented culture that demands flawless operational execution, encourages continuous innovation and refuses to tolerate mediocrity.
It will give you a step-by-step guide on how to tie employee satisfaction and contribution making performance management an essential part of how you manage your teams and business.
- Why traditional performance management needs to evolve.
- 5 Essentials for driving effective performance management.
- How to structure people’s roles so that they focus on results not activities.
- How to set SMART performance expectations.
- How to structure and deliver regular performance conversations that keep you in control and encourage accountability.
This online interactive workshop shares what best in class companies are doing to build high performance cultures that can be applied immediately within your team and business.
Programme Duration: 2.5 hours, 9.30am-12.00pm; delivered online.
Who will benefit from attending?
Anyone in a leadership or management position that want to create a more effective performance culture within their team and raise the team’s overall performance.