The ‘Seven Talents’ programme is designed to develop the skills and behaviours that research and over 100 peer review studies have shown make the biggest difference to a managers performance.
This highly rated programme will show you how to develop the qualities of effective leadership, lead change, build flexibility into your management and leadership style, coach your team to higher levels of productivity, build a positive motivational environment around you and motivate and empower others to create and sustain a positive engaged workforce.
Targeted at middle and senior managers who often have the greatest challenge in company life; how to understand, organise and motivate people to work together to achieve more, work faster with less resources at their disposal.
- Develop productive working relationships; Build trust, form, refine repair and maintain strong working relationships. Know how to create a team culture where everyone is in it together.
- Enhance the quality of your coaching; recognise and become more effective in the six aspects of coaching that have the biggest impact on your reputation as a leader. Raising performance, unlocking potential and delivering effective one-on-ones.
- Energise your team; Understand how to motivate, engage, build commitment and create a positive energy that spreads throughout the team.
- Build innovation and creativity; Create a team that’s willing and able to innovate. Generate ideas for improvement and productivity gains from everyone in your team.
- Learn how to thrive under pressure; Develop your ability to maintain productivity and an ability to stay on top of the workload.
- Step back and encourage others to take ownership and make effective decisions; Know how to establish positive accountability, see the bigger picture and avoid the temptation to ‘micromanage’.
- Maintain focus and accountability; recognise the difference between being busy and getting things done. Control your most precious and important resource- your time!
Programme Duration: Three half days, 9.30am-1.00pm spread over 3 weeks, delivered online.
Who should attend?
Targeted at middle and senior managers who face the challenge of change, developing an effective management and leadership style and want to find ways to keep their team engaged, enthused and motivated during an ever more demanding business world.
A thought-provoking programme that has made me reflect on my organisation.
Trust, leadership, motivation, coaching, delegation engagement and creative thinking.
Very valuable to managers and aspiring leaders.
Very effective for NHS England Senior Managers.
Excellent for assisting managers and staff at all levels develop their ‘toolbox’ of skills for coaching, mentoring, time management.
A good overview of the essential aspects to create trust and respect in the workplace.
Great presenter. Enjoyable and engaging.
A good course covering a lot of areas in a relatively short duration.
A really insightful course that’s both informative and acts as a helpful reminder for theories and techniques.
An overview of lots of management theory.
Worthwhile for all senior managers.
A start giving the tools to develop areas of knowledge further.
Very in-depth for a two-day programme.
Informative, a lot for two days. A good course to provide resources to take away and sample/utilise.